sexta-feira

Oportunidade de ouro

Hoje recebi o seguinte texto por email.

Dear Friend,
My name is Tony Chan Chun-chuen, friend and close confidant to Nina Wang Kung,Who passed away on the 3rd of April 2007.I will save your time by not boring you with all the details at this time, Which has already been disseminated by the international media during the Controversial dispute that erupted between her and her late husband’s Relatives concerning the huge estate he left behind. To save my time and yours I ask that you go to this link, http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007-04/04/content_843604.htm Now the reason why I have contacted you is that there is also some other Funds in the tune of $12,000,000.00 with the Hang Seng Bank China,and I want Your assistance for me to transfer these funds in your name to your account for Both of us I will agree to take part in this mutual benefiting opportunity. I await your earliest response to enableme furnish you with more details. I remain Tony Chan Chun-chuen
Pensei que essas coisas não acontecessem mas é que nem a Promoção 200 Amigos Garoto, um dia alguém que você conhece ganha (e o Abacal não pode ir!). Acho que uma oportunidade dessa de ganhar alguns milhões de dólares não pode ser desperdiçada e por isso vou enviar meu número de cartão de crédito e minha senha bancária para que eles façam a transferência. Assim que o dinheiro bater na minha conta, o Blue Label é por minha conta!

Um comentário: